We recommend a 200 MB maximum per upload and a 32 MB maximum per single photo with 40 images per upload. If you exceed this limit, please reduce photo size or the number of photos you upload, and repeat the upload process to acquire more photos. To view the Web site accurately, the minimum requirement for screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels.
Note: Screen resolution refers to computer monitor settings and does not reflect the resolution of individual image files.
Please be aware that the time necessary to upload images can vary significantly depending on the size of your image(s) and the speed of your modem and Internet connection.
The integrity of your images will be maintained after uploading. Please note that our site requires at least Internet Explorer 11.x, Mozilla Firefox 34.0.x, Safari 6.x or Google Chrome 39.0.x.
Fast Uploader - HTML 5 Edition
With the quick uploader - HTML 5 Edition you can select multiple photos from different folders on your computer and upload them all at once.
- Click the "Upload" from the main menu.
- Select a destination for your photos. To upload to a new album, enter a name for it in the "New Album" text box. To upload to an existing album, select it from the dropdown menu.
- Drag your photos from your hard drive or iPhoto application to the "Drag Files Here" graphic. You can select multiple files for dragging by holding the Ctrl (PC) or Cmd (Mac) button down while you click on the file names. Alternatively, click on the "Click to select your photos" link to open a file browser. Find and click on the photos you wish to upload (again using Ctrl or Cmd to select multiple files) and click the "Open" button.
- You will now see a list of the photos that you wish to upload. To remove a file from the list, click the "x" symbol next to its Status. To add more photos, click the "Add Photos" button above the list.
- Once you have selected all the photos you would like to upload, click the "start upload" button. You'll see an indicator that the upload is in progress. Please don't close the upload window or go to any other part of the website until your upload has finished. We'll let you know when it's done.
- When your upload has finished, you'll see the album that contains all the photos that were successfully uploaded.
NOTE: When you upload a digital photo to your online account, only a copy of it is placed in your account. The original digital photo file remains unchanged on your computer. You can upload photos from your computer's hard drive, from a floppy disk, from a DVD-ROM, or directly from a digital camera connected to your computer.